Every year we have groups of students studying vocationally oriented topics. There are two intakes: September-November and January-March.
You can read the latest brochure about the courses on offer here: Technical Courses Brochure
You can read some more about the 2011 graduation ceremony here and see some photos and video.
Courses available include:
- Introductory computing
- Computer hardware maintenance
- Electronic systems maintenance and repair
- Radio and television repair
- General agriculture craft certificate
- Carpentry and joinery
- Food production
- Designing, cutting and tailoring
- Fish farming
- Poultry and pig production
- Dairy and beef production